top of page


Quick Menu

Everything you need to keep engaged with your childs learning.


We want you to be able to access what your children are doing at school whenever you need to.  We also realise the importance of having information on hand when you need it, so with this parents portal, you can find what you need, when you need it.

If there is information absent here that you think should be included, please send us an email using the enquiry form on the contact page.


Parents can support the college by:

  • Ensuring that students attend all lessons every day, with the correct materials

  • Verifying all reasons for student absence by contacting the College

  • Monitoring student “screen time” (computers, television, etc) to minimise issues such as cyber bullying

  • Ensuring that any homework or revision is completed as stipulated and on time

  • Minimizing the disruption to student learning, such as extended family holidays during the term

  • Contacting the relevant Student co-ordinator if there any well being or academic concerns

  • Responding to all letters, emails, phone calls and SMS regarding student progress

  • Supporting the college in relation to decisions made regarding breaches of the college Engagement and Well-Being Policy, VCAA rules or DEECD policy

  • Attending PST conferences and other college events to maintain effective communication channels

  • Ensuring students maintain a balance between school, recreation/leisure and part-time work

Our School Zone

Our school zone is available on hosts the most up-to-date information about Victorian school zones for 2020 onwards.

Students residing in this zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address.

The Department provides guidance through the School Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and the freedom to choose other schools, subject to facility limitations.

You can find more information and answers to frequently asked questions on the Department’s website under School zones.

Positive Parenting Program

This free 6 to 10 week program helps you to:

  • Have stronger more positive relationships

  • Set rules and limits

  • Manage everyday behaviour problems

  • Participants complete a workbook or online modules which are supported by weekly 30 minute phone calls with a trained parenting educator.

All of this can be done from the comfort of your own home at a time that suits you.

Download the Positive Parenting Program brochure here.

The Department has launched a new parenting website to give parents and carers of children aged from birth to five years access to reliable, evidence-based information and advice on raising young children.

The parenting website includes parent-friendly information and advice about:

  • choosing early childhood education and care services

  • sleep, safety, health and nutrition, and behaviour and development for children up to five years of age

  • services and supports for parents in Victoria such as the MCH Service, MCH Line, and Parentline

  • other reliable websites where users can access more detailed information and advice such as Raising Children Network  and Better Health Channel.

For more on the new website, see: Parenting website

Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 5.01.32 PM.png

Doctors In Schools Program​

The "Doctors In Schools" program has commenced at Robinvale College in the health and wellbeing rooms.

Secondary students can see the doctor on Thursdays from 10am until 2pm by texting 0412 831 489 with their name,  date of birth and Medicare number.

A appointment time will be sent back promptly.

If parents of primary students would like their child seen by our doctor, or if staff require an appointment, this can be arranged by texting the same number with full name, date of birth and Medicare number.

Appointments for these consultations are from 2:30-4pm.



Eligibility guidelines and application forms for Victorian residents are at:

These need to be submitted to the school each year, by the end of term 3.


Applications for NSW residents are done online at:

This only needs to be done once, when students start school or transfer to a new school, not yearly.


Bulzomi buses have an information page at:

bottom of page